Facebook is now a widely used social network. A lot of people spend a lot of their time on Facebook. Sometimes it is time consuming when you sit in front of your computer using your mouse to click here and there reading messages, reading comments from friends and posting your comments.
It’s just one or two clicks using your computer mouse. But when you have a list of things to complete and feel like you do not have enough time, you can still cut down some of your time on face book. I don’t mean you should stop spending time on face book. I mean, there’s a way you can save some time and that is to use the keyboard shortcuts instead of using the mouse. That can save you a few moments of your time.
Once you learn these keyboard shortcuts, it becomes easy to use. Someone showed me these shortcuts that are now very helpful me, so I want to share with you too so you can use them.
Here are the shortcuts
- L – Like or unlike a comment or post.
- J, K – Scroll (up or down) between news feed stories
- C – Comment on the selected story
- S – Share the selected story
- O – Open attachment of the selected story
- Enter – see more of the selected story
- / – Search
- Q – Search chat content
- ? – Show this help dialogue
- Ctrl + Alt + 0 – Help
- Ctrl + Alt + 1 – Home
- Ctrl + Alt + 2– Timeline
- Ctrl + Alt + 3 – Friends
- Ctrl + Alt + 4 – Inbox
- Ctrl + Alt + 5 – Notification
- Ctrl + Alt + 6 – Settings
- Ctrl + Alt + 7 – Activity Log
- Ctrl + Alt + 8 – About
- Ctrl + Alt + 9 – Terms
- Ctrl + Alt + m – New Message
You can copy these shortcuts onto a notepad and pin or paste it near your computer so you can use them. I hope this information is helpful to you.